Multi-track HD video refers to a video file that contains multiple audio language tracks and video tracks. Movies recorded in Multi-tracks always have a better audio and visual quality. And the purpose is to let audience choose their preferred language when watching HD videos. For instance, they can choose their favorite audio and subtitle when converting movies. Usually, Multi-track HD videos include BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV and MPEG-TS video movies.
It is necessary to know which audio language you need before converting Multi-track HD videos. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the way to go. It allows you to freely choose language from different audio channels and provides you synchronized video playback.
How to Convert Multi-track HD Video with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe?
1. Please download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and install it.
2. Launch the program and import your Multi-track HD video by clicking "Add File" button or by dragging and dropping directly.
3. Choose the audio track in the File List windows. In this example, the video has four audio language track, and you can choose the one you need.
4. Select the output format by clicking the output category and then choose a specific output format under the category.
5. Presetting profiles are offered for some output formats. You may directly choose one according to your need.
You can also define the parameters by manual.
6. Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted Multi-track HD video.
7. Start converting. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
Other Useful Optional
1. Rename the video before converting.
2. Split video to convert your favorite video clip.
3. Set "CPU Core Use" to speed up conversion process.
4. Choose "Deinterlacing" to convert interlaced scanning movie/video to progressive scanning video.
5. Select "Use High Quality Engine" for better image quality.
6. Use Intelligent A/V Synchronizer by clicking "Force A/V Sync".
7. Click "Effect" button. You can crop the frame size and cut off unwanted area of a video to feature a highlight.